Tank Gauge BJLM-80H with MF displacer
With Multi-Functions-In-One used for ambient applications, including measurement of level, temperature, density, water, tank bottom, and provides calculation of volume, mass.
- Provide high accuracy of measurement;
- Provide custody transfer based on volume and mass;
- Integrate multiple functions in one;
- Perfect applicability for challenging situations and demanding applications;
BJLM-80H with smart MF Desnity Displacer is designed for TGS with Multi-Functions-In-One used for ambient applications. It featured with MF dispalcer inside which density sensor, temperature sensor and water probe are integrated to perform multi-measurement in one gauge, including measurement of level, temperature, density, water, tank bottom, and provides calculation of volume, VCF, mass.
- BJLM-80H is applicable to various liquid, such as oil products, petrochemicals, liquid chemicals, edible oil or liquid foods for ambient application;
It is applicable to diverse type of tanks, such as fixed roof tanks, floating roof tanks, and spherical pressurized tanks.
The displacer always stay on the liquid suface to monitor the liquid level in real time. It will dive into the liquid to perform the measurement functions according to the commands which recieved from Tankstar software. It will measure tank bottom and the oil-water interface will be detected when the displacer touching the water interface, and then it will stop at the setting points to measure temperature and density each for around 2 minutes by configuration. After complete the whole process of measurement, the displacer will automatically go back to level position again to monitor level.
- Provide high accuracy of density measurement and custody transfer based on mass;
- Integrate multiple functions in one gauge, including measure level, temperature, density, and oil-water interface, tank bottom.
- Less components with maximum functions, easy for installation, wiring and commissioning
- Low maintenance cost and long life cycle saving expenses for the owner;
Perfect applicability for challenging situations and demanding applications, easy to be installed on the existing tanks without modifying the tank body structure;
OIML. Metrology Type Approval (Russia); Metrology Type Approval (Indonesia);
|Your name :|
|Contact Number :|
|Contact Address :|
|leave Comments :|